Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This document in its present form is the property of www.dissertationtutors.co.uk and shall belong to the parent company which owns www.dissertationtutors.co.uk , and its subsidiaries and assigns as shall be created from time to time.
“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “www.dissertationtutors.co.uk ” shall mean Dissertation Tutors, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
“Terms”, “Terms and conditions”, “Policy”, “T&C” shall mean the entire Agreement and all parallel policies that you agree to in mutual agreement by using our Site.
“You”, “Your”, “User” refers to the user of the site.
“User” is anyone who is visiting, accessing, browsing or placing an order through the Website.
“Website” shall mean www.dissertationtutors.co.uk that is the domain owned and controlled by Dissertation Tutors.
“Content” refers to any text, image, graphic, video, audio, or all forms of data which are made available on the website www.dissertationtutors.co.uk.
“Your Content” refers to any content submitted by way of registration or submission of reviews through, or in connection with the Site, including but not limited to the content submitted for the purpose of purchase of any products displayed on the site.
“Third Party” refers to any person other than the “User” or the “Website”
About Dissertation Tutors
www.dissertationtutors.co.uk is a Service Provider that does business in the field of offering academic services such as academic writing, editing, seo, statistical consulting and PhD guidance to our clients. The Domain Name www.dissertationtutors.co.uk is owned by Dissertation Tutors, a Company Incorporated under The Companies Act, 1956, with its office at 510, Best Sky Tower, Netaji Subash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi – 110034.
Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
- By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
- Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of www.dissertationtutors.co.uk. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
- Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of www.dissertationtutors.co.uk or any third party. This site and the content provided in this site, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of www.dissertationtutors.co.uk, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
- The information provided on this site is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and www.dissertationtutors.co.uk. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by www.dissertationtutors.co.uk. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and www.dissertationtutors.co.uk takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
- This site and its contents are provided “as is” and www.dissertationtutors.co.uk makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site. www.dissertationtutors.co.uk expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event will www.dissertationtutors.co.uk be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this site, any content on or accessed through this site or any site service linked to, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof.
ELIGIBILITY AND ACCESS
Domestic Indian Users above the age of 18 and competent to contract as per the laws of the Union of India shall be entitled to use the website and avail of the offers and services provided therein.
International Users only above the age of 18 and competent to contract as per the laws of their Domicile/Nationality shall be entitled to use the website. In case the User is from a State where the Age limit is fixed at 21 years by any State Legislations, such age shall be the minimum age required to gain access to the Website.
www.dissertationtutors.co.uk may further, in its discretion terminate or end the relationship with any User with or without furnishing reasons for the same. Any outstanding amounts due to any User may be repaid at such time.
CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of our service shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You agree and understand that www.dissertationtutors.co.uk and the Website merely provides hosting services to sellers and buyers and persons browsing or visiting www.dissertationtutors.co.uk. All the information contained and shared on the website belongs to third parties, and is not monitored or controlled by www.dissertationtutors.co.uk. The only role and contribution of www.dissertationtutors.co.uk is to facilitate the interaction between the buyers and the sellers, and not to monitor or regulate the same. www.dissertationtutors.co.uk also does not provide any guarantee about the quality, reliability or fitness for use of the products and services sold or exchanged using the www.dissertationtutors.co.uk network.
As a result, all Users must acknowledge and agree to the following:
- No obscene, vulgar, lewd or offensive content will be shared.
- No plagiarized content will be shared;
- No racist, misleading or offensive content shall be shared on the website which has the capacity to hurt or harm another party.
- No content which attempts to pollute or clog the database and servers, or is otherwise designated as “Spam” may be circulated or shared using www.dissertationtutors.co.uk systems, website or network, and www.dissertationtutors.co.uk reserves the right to take action against those sharing such information which it deems to be “Spam”.
- Any product purchased through this site shall be used only for the purpose of using with Tobacco and other legal substances and mixtures. At no point of time will www.dissertationtutors.co.uk be held liable for any misuse or abuse of any product sold through this Site for use with any illegal substances such as but not limited to Narcotics and Contraband.
Furthermore, the User agrees, accepts and guarantees that the use of this Site by the User does not violate any local/Domestic/Federal/National Laws and acknowledges that any action of any Law Enforcement Agency or any Government Body which confiscates/seizes/intercepts or in any other manner intercedes the delivery of any product ordered through this Site shall not be the responsibility of www.dissertationtutors.co.uk. The User agrees to indemnify and hold www.dissertationtutors.co.uk harmless in any such event.
TERM AND TERMINATION
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of the website.
- You may cease to be a User at any time, for any reason, effective upon receipt by (“www.dissertationtutors.co.uk”) of your written or email notice of termination, sent to the postal or e-mail address.
- (“www.dissertationtutors.co.uk”) may at any time, terminate the agreement with you, deny you access to the Website and delete your content hosted on Third Party sites on provision of reasonable notice.
The website and the terms contained herein are governed by the laws of India.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
www.dissertationtutors.co.uk does not claim ownership of any of the intellectual property rights contained on the website, unless the content has been created by www.dissertationtutors.co.uk. Any content created by www.dissertationtutors.co.uk for and as a result of an order or service purchased by the user shall rest with www.dissertationtutors.co.uk including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights over materials so created.
You agree that www.dissertationtutors.co.uk, may automatically assign this Agreement and all agreements and information incorporated herein in its sole discretion, to a user. You may not assign your obligations to another entity.
www.dissertationtutors.co.uk is not an agent, employee or partner of the User and is an independent contractor.
Modification of the Terms of Service:
These terms of service may be modified from time to time to deliver better services or to intimate users of the modified terms. It shall be the obligation of the User to acquaint himself or herself with the modified Terms of Service.
Any portion of this Agreement held unenforceable by a Court of law shall not affect the operation of any other portion of the Agreement, and the rest of the Agreement shall be read in such a way as to be compliant with all applicable laws.
All disputes will be resolved amicably by mediation or negotiation, following failure of which they shall be referred to binding arbitration between the parties with three arbitrators, one appointed by each party and a third appointed by the two so hereinbefore appointed. If the dispute cannot be resolved by arbitration, it shall be referred to the courts in New Delhi. The User accepts that any dispute resolution mechanism resorted to would be confined to the Territorial limits of www.dissertationtutors.co.uk, and the courts in www.dissertationtutors.co.uk shall have exclusive Jurisdiction to entertain matters pertaining to the same.
Any grievances, issues, queries, complaints or information that you wish to communicate to us can be addressed to the details provided at the CONTACT US at www.dissertationtutors.co.uk/contact, provided on our Website.
Please note that when you order any service at dissertationtutors.co.uk, you understand and acknowledge that this is a no refund service. The moment an order is placed, work is allocated to the relevant editor within 1 hour and thereupon editor starts working on your document.
No refund requests are accepted for quality of work done or if you change your mind to cancel the order. Refund is only accepted for additional payments or delayed work.