In the process of attaining degrees and gaining knowledge, you usually forget to enjoy yourself. There may be times when you simply cut yourself off from theentertainment so that you can concentrate better on your project. However, we say you need to be abreast with everything that makes you happy so that you do not become Jack, who becomes a dull boy with all work and no play. This is one of the reason why we bring a list of the top 10 movies that help you keep your motivation high and also keep you entertained through your time in academic life.
- Freedom Writers: This is a movie that helps you realize the kind of success that hard work and perseverance bring when one has the motivation to learn. This may be a movie about children being motivated to learn, but it also holds a great lesson for all those who are in the process of studying.
- Good Will Hunting: This movie is for those who are self-made and believe in a life of learning free of bars. It clearly puts across the message of going ahead with learning irrespective of the present situation.
- Dead Poet’s society: This movie holds a level of inspiration for those who have a natural love for learning and fight all sorts of difficulties for achieving their goal.
- Stand and Deliver: A message that this movie puts across is that nothing is impossible in life and that with a few innovative measures anyone can be able to benefit from learning and education.
- Legally Blonde: This is a fun movie that puts across the message that looks can be deceiving and when you put your heart to something, achieving it may not be that difficult.
- The Great debaters: This movie helps you realize your own potential and how nothing is too difficult to achieve if you are motivated in the right manner.
- Rudy: A movie that tugs at your confidence and gives you the belief that achieving something is not an impossible task if you take the right path.
- Lean on Me: It is a movie that helps you realize that giving yourself a second chance may not be a bad idea after all.
- The Blind Side: Is a movie that helps you realize the importance of motivation and how it can work wonders in life.
- The Paper Chase: This is a movie that shows how struggle is part of student life and how the struggle should be tackled to overcome it.
A good movie and some warm popcorn is one of the ways to beat fatigue when the load of higher studies gets to you.